Customer Service, Shipping & Returns
Vigini Paint and Design
1157 Garraty Rd. Unit A
San Antonio, TX 78209
Order line- (210)385-5423
IMPORTANT! Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt.
- Damaged stencils must be reported to us immediately and may be returned for an exact product replacement within 15 days of the order date.
- Unopened/unused/undamaged stencils may be returned in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase date and are subject to a 10% restocking charge and less shipping charges. Credit/refunds will be processed within 5 to 10 days of receiving merchandise. Stencils must be returned to us in "New" undamaged condition. We do not accept returns on stencils that are damaged either by the carrier or by the customer.
- Not returnable items include: Clearance Stencils and all other supplies and products.
- Shipping charges are not refundable, except in the case of damaged merchandise. Duties and Taxes are not Refundable
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number and Return Request Form. Please contact email@example.com to receive an RMA number. All returns must be clearly marked with the RMA Number and returned in their original packaging within 7 business days of receiving your Return Merchandise Authorization number. Returns of any kind without a RMA number and not received within 7 business days will not be accepted! Credit/refunds will be processed within 30 days of receiving merchandise.
Sorry! No returns of any kind will be accepted after 30 days.
Please Note: If you contact us by email, your email address is automatically added to our database so you can receive product information and updates. If you do not wish to be added to our database please specify that in your Email.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.viginipaintanddesign.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. You can easily unsubscribe to email newsletters by by choosing "unsubscribe from this list" or update also update your subscription preferences. You may also:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect personal information, including your credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted securely. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you have any concerns regarding privacy or security of your information, please contact us via telephone at (210) 385-5423